BRIDGES2000 sells and rents out fenders to all kinds of clients and in all sizes
When mooring under rough weather conditions, a ship is subjected to wave action. This happens especially to swell, causing the ship to be moved up and down, back and forth and left to right at the quay. Pneumatic fenders allow gentle initial contact with a gradual increase of reaction force and large allowable deflection. This means that in such way ships and mooring facilities are protected even under rough weather conditions. In the light of these advantages, quite a lot of deep-water ports and large open-sea loading facilities employ pneumatic fenders.
Inland and in shallow harbors the same is happening when ships are passing. The propeller of the passing ship realizes suctions of the water, the moored ship or barge goes up and down, back and forth and left to right at the quay. This situation can be better by using fenders.
Call us and order your fenders with us, mooring will grant you more pleasure.
- We have more sizes fenders available
- We deliver fenders to all industries and for different occasions:
- For mooring to the kay
- For ship to ship activities
- For jetties
- For events
- For rigs
- We deliver customized solutions to every problem.
- We work adequately and conservatively, safety first, as the offshore industry acquires.
- Pontoons, gangways and fenders can be bought or rented.
- Product development and engineering are available.